For kids and the family
Walks in wild places
- Birdwatching at Kranji Marshes
- Mangrove walk at Sungei Buloh on Saturday and Sunday with free mandarin guided walk.
- HortPark Butterfly Garden guided tour
- Evolution Garden guided walk.
For Nature Society (Singapore) members only
- Bird and Butterfly Ecology Walk at Dairy Farm Trail
Explore our wild places on your own! Try out NParks' DIY trail guides. More about our wild places, what to see and do on wildsingapore. Our wild places can get very crowded during long holidays. A tip for hassle-free explorations during peak periods: visit early and leave early. The animals are more active in the cool morning anyway!
Announcements: Kids! Send in your artwork of trees and nature and win an Apple iPad 2 in the NParks Trees for Life Art Competition 2012! more details